Sunday, February 26, 2012

INFERTILITY PROBLEMS DUE TO POLYCYSTIC OVARIES


INFERTILITY PROBLEMS DUE TO POLYCYSTIC OVARIES







Dear Friend,



You needed to see this patient that visited me recently, she was physically on the large size, infact she was almost three times the size of her husband and looked almost twice his age, even though she is just 27years of age. If the size alone was the problem, then it is an easy case, she has not been seeing her periods property for 2 years, infact at the moment she has not seen it at all in the last 12 months. Then to compound her situation , she has been married for 5 years without any pregnancy.


===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


She has visited many physicians , they continue to give her different types of drugs but to no effect, when she visited our clinic , we decided to undertake full fertility studies for her. During the transvaginal ultrasound scan we noticed that her ovaries are large and she was not producing mature eggs, on ultrasound we can have this classical image of the ovaries that is termed ‘’POLYCYSTIC OVARIES’’.


===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


In Nigeria, we have noticed that this condition is seriously under diagnosed and it is one of the most popular infertility cause in women, the reason of under diagnosis is due to poorly trained practitioners and poor quality ultrasound equipment with no transvaginal probe.




Polycystic ovaries are difficult to diagnose with regular ultrasound machines, it must be done with a transvaginal scan, though the scan can be done at anytime, but it is best in the midcycle, between day 10 and day 12  when the lady is expected to be ovulating, this will definitely confirm polycystic ovarian syndrome.





Polycystic ovarian syndrome can be acquired, that is after the lady has given birth to one or more children , her hormones can go haywire and she can develop the condition. However in most young girls and ladies they were born with it.


===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


The cause of polycystic ovarian syndrome is not fully known, but the symptoms include irregular, low or no menstruation, no ovulation, hirsutism [development of hairs on the face and chest like a man], large body size, insulin or glucose resistance, infertility, hair loss from the head.





If a lady has two of these symptoms, she should go and be checked for polycystic ovaries. This condition is particularly bad because the lady will not be ovulating , so she cannot get pregnant, this condition is really stubborn but can be treated, though it may take time. Many ladies have been known to get pregnant after been treated, so once you notice these symptoms , please go and get good medical attention because your fertility is at risk.   


===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


This and other topics of infertility including treatment options are contained in the Secret Fertility System.

Right now, I am going to give you a FREE REPORT on this Incredible System that will make you and your spouse very happy.

To get this FREE REPORT and start making healthy babies of your choice.

JUST GO TO THIS SITE ………… http://bit.ly/9eM8lH



===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM

For accurate assessment of your fertility situation, contact us at JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX, Ikotun Lagos Nigeria.


For FREE Consultation and FREE Counseling. Also for Quality and Accurate Medical Diagnostic Tests Contact
JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX

JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX-------WE ARE AN ULTRAMODERN MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER. WE ARE EXPERTS IN ULTRASOUND SCAN SERVICES, 3D/4D COLOUR DOPPLER SCAN SERVICES, X-RAY/RADIOLOGY SERVICES, ECG SERVICES, INFERTILITY SERVICES, HSG SERVICES, LABORATORY SERVICES,BLOOD BANKING SERVICES , DNA SERVICES, AND HEALTH CONSULTANCY/COUNSELLING SERVICES.

We are located at

JOAS HOUSE, 2, Okesuna Street,
Opposite The Synagogue Church Busstop,
Bolorunpelu, Ikotun, Lagos
Postcode: 100265
Nigeria.  

TEL:
08064981455
08032509975
08184590752
08037668535


EMAIL:



DISCLAIMER
The contents, blogs and postings provided in this site are offered strictly for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, medical nor financial advice on any matter. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, and if you have any questions regarding the contents please contact us.
The informations provided in this site is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other internet sites, we are not responsible for the privacy, practices nor the content of such sites, nor their relationships

5 comments:


  1. I am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for over 9 years and we had two kids. thing were going well with us and we where always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treated me and the kids. later that month he did not come back home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he casted on him that make him come back to me. my family and i are now happy again. Thank you Dr. Aluta for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay. He cast spells for different purposes

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG TRY THIS..IT REALLY WORKS..HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.
    I'm a citizen of UK,I'm so excited my husband is back after a break up..When my husband broke up with me i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to London to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster called Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 28hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762..

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete