Sunday, February 19, 2012

ALMIGHTY PROGESTERONE AFFECTING YOUR FERTILITY AND PREGNANCY


ALMIGHTY PROGESTERONE AFFECTING YOUR FERTILITY AND PREGNANCY



Dear Friend,

I know you will say that I have not been writing for some time now. The problem is that I have been very busy, attending to so many infertility clients, travelling, attending courses and giving courses.

Though I am still choked with work but I feel I just have to spear sometime and write.

I must also send my condolence to all those that lost their lives in all the so called ‘’Boko Haram’’ violence, recent road accident in Bauchi and exploding petrol tanker at Mile 2 Lagos, I believe God will see us through.

I must tell you that we are still receiving messages from our clients that have tried the ‘’Secret Fertility System’’ and have gotten pregnant. I wish to congratulate you all.


However, I am aware that many other are yet to succeed, keep the faith strong, your time will come swiftly. In this write up , I will pick a narrow part of infertility which is less considered but very important, because if you lack it you cannot get pregnant or if you got pregnant you cannot keep it.



There is this client of ours called Clara, she had been married for over 8 years and still seeking the fruit of the womb. She recently visited our clinic for some fertility studies, she informed me that earlier in her marriage, she has been able to get pregnant, infact about 5 times, and in each case she lost it due to miscarriage before the pregnancy gets to 3 months, then her menstrual period became irregular and finally stopped before she became 40 years. That really scarred her and she knew something was really wrong.

After running some fertility studies on her, we discovered that her progesterone level is very low.

Progesterone is a hormone produced mainly in the ovaries by the corpus luteum (what the follicle turns into after it releases the egg). Progesterone helps prepare the uterus for the implantation of a fertilized egg. If a fertilized egg implants, progesterone then helps the uterine lining (endometrium) to maintain the pregnancy.

An adequate amount of progesterone is crucial to a woman who is trying to become pregnant. That is because, it actually prepares the uterine wall for implantation of the fertilized egg. Insufficient levels of progesterone, or if it is produced for too little time, can mean the egg cannot survive inside the hostile uterine lining. This is known as a defective or inadequate luteal phase or luteal phase defect.

If a woman has had four or five miscarriages in the first six or eight weeks of a pregnancy, this is always due to luteal phase failure. Progesterone is needed to facilitate implantation and to prevent rejection of the developing embryo or fetus.

Many ladies are seriously suffering from this condition , but because of under diagnosis the condition has not been discovered , so that she can be treated and saved from recurrent miscarriages and infertility.

When a lady is having fertility challenge it is recommended that she runs a full cocktail of fertility studies such as [1] Saline Infusion Sonography [SIS] , [2] Hysterosalpingography [HSG], [3] Hormonal Profile, [4] and Folliculometry.

In the case of progesterone deficiency , this can be discovered by hormonal profile which is a blood test done on her 21st day of her menstrual cycle just after her ovulation.


For accurate assessment of your fertility situation, contact us at JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX, Ikotun Lagos Nigeria.


For FREE Consultation and FREE Counseling. Also for Quality and Accurate Medical Diagnostic Tests Contact
JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX

JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX-------WE ARE AN ULTRAMODERN MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER. WE ARE EXPERTS IN ULTRASOUND SCAN SERVICES, 3D/4D COLOUR DOPPLER SCAN SERVICES, X-RAY/RADIOLOGY SERVICES, ECG SERVICES, INFERTILITY SERVICES, HSG SERVICES, LABORATORY SERVICES,BLOOD BANKING SERVICES , DNA SERVICES, AND HEALTH CONSULTANCY/COUNSELLING SERVICES.

We are located at

JOAS HOUSE, 2, Okesuna Street,
Opposite The Synagogue Church Busstop,
Bolorunpelu, Ikotun, Lagos
Postcode: 100265
Nigeria.  

TEL:
08064981455
08032509975
08184590752
08037668535


EMAIL:



DISCLAIMER
The contents, blogs and postings provided in this site are offered strictly for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, medical nor financial advice on any matter. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, and if you have any questions regarding the contents please contact us.
The informations provided in this site is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other internet sites, we are not responsible for the privacy, practices nor the content of such sites, nor their relationships

4 comments:

  1. OMG TRY THIS..IT REALLY WORKS..HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.
    I'm a citizen of UK,I'm so excited my husband is back after a break up..When my husband broke up with me i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to London to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster called Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 28hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How i got a cure for PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).

    I actually promised myself that i will do this because i never in life thought i would be cured of PCOS because my gynecologist told me there was no cure and because of this i could not take in and get pregnant. I had PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) for 7 years and this was a big pain to me and my husband due to the downcast we felt for not having a child. I experienced irregular periods or no periods at all sometimes, heavy periods, i gained weight (fat). I seeked a cure from one doctor to the other used androgen, clomiphene, metformin and even traveled to different states to see other doctors to no avail. My husband got to know about Dr. ALeta via a testimony he read on the internet on how a woman got a cure and he contacted her with the contact she left. I got the herbal medication and used it for the speculated 3 months that was all i have a son who is just 8 months old. Do not give up just contact her on (aletedwin@gmail.com) on how to get the herbal medication. Thanks and i wish you get cured soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a citizen of UK,I'm so excited my husband is back after a break up.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  4. infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete