Sunday, March 6, 2011

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PREGNANCY SOLUTION


BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PREGNANCY SOLUTION

Hi My Wonderful Friends,
The phrase ‘’Buy One Get One Free’’ was completely strange to me, until I lived and worked in Europe, where I visited shops like Tesco, Lidyles, Morrisons etc. That was where I first saw the the magical marketing gimmick, where you buy one product from the shop and you automatically get another one for free. You can buy anything from a pen , soap, milk to clothings, and you can get another just for free. It was a good marketing trick and it worked very well. Since coming back home to Naija, I cannot remember any shop where I saw the same gimmick except at Shopprite, the best I saw was just the 20 or 50% off, but not the  ‘’Buy One Get One Free’’.

Some of you will be thinking, how does a shopping style in Tesco concern infertility and getting pregnant, afterall you cannot buy a baby at Tesco, let alone get another for free. I must say I agree with you completely, there is definitely no clear relationship. The topic came to me, through a funny experience I had last week at the clinic. A particular client of mine have been seeking for pregnancy through out last year, and I decided to try the secret fertility system treatment on her, after about  6 months she became pregnant. As you know I have been travelling for some months, so had not had time to monitor her, until last week when I was fully in the clinic, she came and I did a pregnancy scan for her. Wao, to my amazement and also hers, she was not just pregnant, but pregnant with two babies, a boy and a girl. Infact we cannot hold our joy, because she has been seeking a baby boy, and God has answered her, with a little ‘’jara’’.

===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM



When I spoke with the husband, I told him that he was seeking for just one baby, now he has gotten a second one for free ‘’Buy One Get One Free’’. I even asked for my change for the excess supply. Last week was really a day of joy, not to forget the previous week we had a naming ceremony for the other client I wrote about. I am a really happy person, because the success rate for the secret fertility system is really amazing. God is really telling me that with patience all will be well, because, I must tell you one truth, I am always as apprehensive as most of my clients, and I am even more eager to see them pregnant than they are, so the tension gets to me. When I apply the secret fertility system treatment and they did not get pregnant within the first month, it is like a big burden on me. I myself forget that we can only try and God alone will get us the result, so as this couples are getting pregnant, I am really getting excited, and understanding that patience is a virtue.

Recently many of you have written to me, asking if you can try sperm wash and IUI while having fibroids. The simple answer is YES. Fibroids does not stop you from trying assisted pregnancy techniques, infact I even encourage those having fibroids to try assisted pregnancy techniques more.  To those of you who do not know what fibroid is, this is a little write up about it.

Uterine fibroids also known as myomas, leiomyomas or fibromyomas are non-cancourous tumor growths of the uterine. These often appear during child bearing years of women and are rarely associated with an increased risk for cancer. Uterine fibroids can show no signs and symptoms for most of the women, however most common symptoms include heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic pain or pressure, constipation, bleeding between periods or prolonged menstrual periods, frequent urination, leg pain and backache.
Normally, it is believed that fibroid tumors do not have any effect on fertility and pregnancy, but studies have revealed that in about 3% of women, infertility is caused by uterine fibroids. Mainly large, multiple and pedunculated or stalked uterine fibroids are the real culprits.
Enlarged subserosal uterine fibroids may induce infertility in two ways:
[1] By compressing the fallopian tubes and blocking the passage of sperm and egg.
[2] By distorting the pelvic anatomy to such an extent that it becomes difficult for the fallopian tube to capture an egg at the time of ovulation.

Large or multiple intramural and submucosal fibroids are also not far behind when it comes to inducing infertility. These tumors of the uterus can cause infertility in a myriad of ways.
[1] They may block the fallopian tube, thereby preventing sperm from fertilizing the egg.
[2] They may increase the size of the uterine cavity, which increases the distance that sperm have to travel.
[3] Both intramural and submucosal fibroids may have a severe impact on the uterus’ ability to contract, which in turn can interfere with sperm migration and ovum transport.
[4] Multiple and large submucosal fibroid as well as intramural fibroid tumors can distort the entire anatomy of the uterus. In such a situation, even if the sperm is able to fertilize the egg, the chances of that egg implanting are drastically reduced.

From the write up about fibroids, you can see that it can affect most women getting pregnant, but with sperm wash and IUI, where we will inject the sperms very close to the fallopian tubes, we can shorten the distance the sperm will travel, because fibroids really expands the womb.  The first thing to do is to undergo some infertility tests, once we see that all is clear, we can go ahead and try assisted pregnancy techniques, keep our fingers crossed and believe God, the next pregnancy may just be yours.


This and other topics of infertility including treatment options are contained in the Secret Fertility System.
Right now, I am going to give you a FREE REPORT on this Incredible System that will make you and your spouse very happy.
To get this FREE REPORT and start making healthy babies of your choice.
JUST GO TO THIS SITE ............ 
http://secretfertilitysystem.com/2017/04/secret-fertility-system/


===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


For accurate assessment of your fertility situation, contact us at JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX, Ikotun Lagos Nigeria.


For FREE Consultation and FREE Counseling. Also for Quality and Accurate Medical Diagnostic Tests Contact
JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX

JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX-------WE ARE AN ULTRAMODERN MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER. WE ARE EXPERTS IN ULTRASOUND SCAN SERVICES, 3D/4D COLOUR DOPPLER SCAN SERVICES, X-RAY/RADIOLOGY SERVICES, ECG SERVICES, INFERTILITY SERVICES, HSG SERVICES, LABORATORY SERVICES,BLOOD BANKING SERVICES , DNA SERVICES, AND HEALTH CONSULTANCY/COUNSELLING SERVICES.

We are located at

JOAS HOUSE, 2, Okesuna Street,
Opposite The Synagogue Church Busstop,
Bolorunpelu, Ikotun, Lagos
Postcode: 100265
Nigeria.  

TEL:
08064981455
08032509975
08184590752
08037668535


EMAIL:



DISCLAIMER
The contents, blogs and postings provided in this site are offered strictly for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, medical nor financial advice on any matter. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, and if you have any questions regarding the contents please contact us.
The informations provided in this site is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other internet sites, we are not responsible for the privacy, practices nor the content of such sites, nor their relationships

1 comment:

  1. I give thanks to Dr John for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroids ( fibromyomas ) I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own.
    I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 10-15 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroids for 15 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief.
    People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them.
    I got the contact of Doctor Alegbe John from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him thought the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for one month.
    Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. his contact is dralegbe@gmail.com, he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete